Rainbow Recruitment Plan 5.0
Arts & Culture
1. The “Rainbow Recruitment Plan” is a project proposed by Rainbow Corp of New Era College. It can be defined as big scales of planning, as well as a long-term project. 2. This recruitment plan would be held in the form of an “Incentive Camp Tour” among eight of the small and medium independent high schools in Malaysia. 3. We are now preparing for the Rainbow Recruitment Plan 5.0 at the present time.
Overview of Issue / Background
1. The “Rainbow Recruitment Plan” is a project proposed by Rainbow Corp of New Era College. It can be defined as big scales of planning, as well as a long-term project.
2. This recruitment plan would be held in the form of an “Incentive Camp Tour” among eight of the small and medium independent high schools in Malaysia.
3. We are now preparing for the Rainbow Recruitment Plan 5.0 at the present time.
Project Objectives (Vision & Mission)
1. The project of “Rainbow Recruitment Plan” was mainly held in small and medium independent high schools. It is designed to approach our aim in a more effective form; to enhance the morale of small and medium-sized independent high school students in Chinese education and to show our solicitude towards these group of schools.
2. Financial subsidization from the government to the independent high schools was abandoned and the group succeeded in self-financing, establish the schools into non-profitable private Chinese high schools. There is no success without hardships, it took them a long journey to be how they are now. That is why we are moved and aid them with all the assistance we could give in to.
3. In addition, we put in effort to assit when help is needed, eg: construction of buildings, need of fund and etc.
Project Details (Activities and Tasks)
1. Seminar 1
- The seminar intend to increase the student’s concern towards Chinese Education, and raise their awareness of upholding the Chinese Education through introducing stories of the Chinese Education Pioneers to the students.
- Explain the contributions and sacrifices that had the Chinese Education Fighters did to the students. It is to enhance the gratefulness of being able to be educated in our mother-tongue and not to forget their roots in them.
2. Lesson 1
- Game of Financial Management is the name of this lesson.
- It aims to let the students learn ways to manage their expenses, to increase their ability to cope with all sort of situation, and to cultivate their leading skills throughout the game.
3. Treasure Hunt
- The students need to go through the trials by cooperating with each other while completing the arranged missions.
- We intend to cultivate the team spirit among the students and are able to let them understand well that unity is strength.
4. Seminar 2
- Leadership Training Seminar.
- Our main purpose in the seminar is to guide the students on ways to become an outstanding leader by teaching the knowledge of leadership skills and the characteristics of an outrageous leader.
- It is to elevate the possibility of potential leaders within students.
- This knowledge will be an advantage to the students in the future, allowing them to contribute more to the society.
5. Lesson 2
- Small Games, Great Deal.To enhance the importance of teamwork between students.
- This is the activity that aims to create a bond not only within the teams, but all campers who joined the camp.
- It is to cultivate the attitude of willing-to-cooperate in students, making them understand that it is easier to overcome hardship through teamwork than working individual.
* The activities would be changed upon the school’s request. For example, Rainbow Corp Recruitment Plan 1.0 and 2.0 more concentrated on the topics of Chinese Education, whereas the 3.0 and 4.0 are focused on leadership values.
Expected Project Result & Outcomes
1）Learning the importance of teamwork through games.
2）Increase the student’s acknowledgement about Chinese Education and arouse the student’s spirit of upholding the Chinese Education.
0% of RM1.00 Goal